Our Glossy Pearlescent Heat Transfer Vinyl is the perfect choice for your next craft project. This 5ft htv vinyl rolls come in dazzling color options of rose gold, lilac, mint, and cyan blue that you can cut and shape precisely to the image you have in mind.
Our vinyl rolls have a soft, glossy finish making them perfect for adding shine and luster to your projects. They’re lightweight, ultra-thin, and durable so you can easily weed out fine designs and iron-press them on your shirts, hoodies, hats, bags, and pillowcases. Compatible with all craft cutters, this glossy htv vinyl adheres strongly to 100% cotton!
- Size: 10” x 5ft （0.25*1.55m）
- Durable and lightweight htv vinyl
- Long-lasting pearlescent finish
- Unique, glossy colors for styling DIY apparel projects
- Easy cutting and weeding
- Flexible and easy to work with
- Thin and stretchable
- Quick transfer
- Ideal for personalizing t shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, pillow cases
- Perfect for dry, smooth cotton fabric surfaces
How to Use Glossy Pearlescent Heat Transfer Vinyl for Creative Projects
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃(266℉) to 140℃(284℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes