Make stylish art projects with Teckwrap Craft’s exclusive PU Rainbow heat transfer vinyl! Perfect for adding a vibrant flush of color, this iron on vinyl is super easy and quick to work with. Made from the finest polyurethane, you can cut and press your favorite designs without any tears or breakages. Our vinyl is thin and stretchable allowing you to weed even the smallest and delicate designs in no time. From t-shirts to pillow cases, decorate your projects with our rainbow stripes vinyl that will remain durable and look fresh through the years!
- Size: 12” x 5ft (0.305*1.55m)
- Durable PU material that is resistant to harsh elements
- Exclusive rainbow stripes pattern in 6 new colors
- Easy to cut, transfer, and press
- Best htv for weeding out small letters and fine designs
- Waterproof and washing-machine friendly
- Ideal for flat and smooth cotton fabric surfaces
- Perfect for t-shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, club wear, pillow cases.
How to Do It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃(266℉) to 140℃(284℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes