Enjoy working with our New Glossy Adhesive Vinyl in bright, lovely colors of gold, coffee brown, turquoise, baby blue and much more. With an easy-to-peel, strong adhesive backing, our craft vinyl works great on glass, metal, wood, and plastic surfaces.
Design eye-catching decals, letters, and graphics for your walls, windows, scrapbooks, and mugs. Its glossy, ultra-thin texture makes this vinyl easy to cut and weed to reveal beautiful designs.
Perfect for professional artists, our craft vinyls are soft and smooth for a wrinkle-free application. Compatible with all craft cutters, stand out with elegant vinyl projects flaunting a glossy finish that resembles actual paint!
- Size: 12" x 10ft (0.3 x 3.1m), 12"x5ft (0.3 x 1.55m), 12"x82ft (0.3x25m）
- Thickness: 0.1mm Liner:0.15mm
- Indoor use only!
- Extremely durable
- 9 premium color options
- Glossy finish
- Strong adhesive backing
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Smooth wrinkle-free application
- Quick and easy transfer with no sticky residue
- Soft, ultra-thin vinyl material for making fine designs and small letters
- Ideal for mugs, tumblers, cups, car mirrors, wall decals, window graphics, signage art, laptop skins, scrapbooking
- Compatible with all craft cutters and vinyl plotters
Related Post: How to Seal Vinyl on Wood
- Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
- Design with a cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
- Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
- Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
- Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
- Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
- Remove Transfer paper